Thursday, June 3, 2010

Two Days Till Chicago

Wow! So much has happened since my last post, but having said that, the "Dudes" are ready for a road trip! I have every Route 66 book I own packed and hope to get a few more during the trip. Perhaps I can even get a few of them signed by the authors if I see them on the road! We have wireless internet service through my cell phone so we can post pictures and video in real time and the GPS with the Route 66 programs should be ready tomorrow. Kim and I worked feverishly today to set up the webcams but they still don't work (I think it's a D-Link firewall issue) and I just finished packing. Mike is ready to go and got us a great room in Chicago! Rich is also ready for the return trip, he just needs to download some software onto the laptop so we can can track some severe weather and maybe catch a glimpse of a tornado.

I'll post something tomorrow night then let the journey begin!!!!!!!

2 comments: